1. The promoter is: DreamTicket 500, a trading style of Ullmatech Ltd (company no. 10811981) whose registered office is at 142 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London, SW7 4EF.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Ullmatech Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.dreamticket500.co.uk
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a) In order to be eligible to purchase a ticket, each entrant must answer a “testing” question of reasonable skill. Failure to answer this question correctly will result in the entrant being denied entry into the competition.
b) Each competition will have 500 tickets for sale online via the website, each entrant may purchase as many tickets as they wish via credit or debit card.
c) Users may also purchase prepaid gift cards. These cards must be used by the registered card holder and may only be used once, and within the specified period time.
d) The draw for each competition will take place once all 500 tickets have been sold. All entrants will be notified via email and announcements will be made via social media.
e) The draws will consist of a random selection via a manually operated wheel based system. The draw will consist of two wheels, the first dealing with the number groups in units of 99 (1-99, 100-199, 200– 299, 300-399, 400-500), the second wheel will draw the final 1-2 numbers (between 1-99)
f) All draws will be live streamed on the website and the following social media streams: Facebook.
g) All users have the option to purchase credit in advance of any competition in order to a) receive additional credit based on the amount of credit purchased (eg purchasing £100 will get an additional 5% credit) and b) allows users to check out with one click.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The Promoter makes no warranty as to the performance of any prize (such as cars, motorbikes, etc.) any issues or faults pertaining to mechanical or technical issues with any prize must be taken up with the manufacturer.
9. The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or injury or any other damage incurred by the Entrant as a result of using the Prize
10. The Promoter will only accept returns or offer refunds for prizes which prove to be damaged or lost in transit.
11. The prize is as advertised on the website
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: At random
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Where the prize is to be posted to the Winner, a notice of postage will be sent. All prizes delivered by post will be required to be signed for on delivery.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Referral Scheme: In order for the referrer and the person referred to qualify for the referral credit, the person referred must purchase wallet credit or checkout with twenty five pounds (£25) or more.
Gift voucher credit cannot be used to qualify for the referral scheme.